Assistant for
sales and products
How is it more convenient for you to contact us?

Your browser is out of date. Please update to view the site

Your browser is not supported by the site. Please use another to further use the resource

All sites

«SIBUR» LLC is the managing organization of PJSC «SIBUR Holding».

117218, Moscow, Krzhizhanovsky st., 16/1

SIBUR and NOVATEK have concluded the deal for the acquisition of NOVATEK-Polymer

Moscow, 27 September 2010. The companies SIBUR and NOVATEK have concluded the deal for the acquisition of 100% share capital in OJSC NOVATEK-Polymer.

A 32% share in the authorized capital of the enterprise was allocated at the conclusion of the contract on September 2, 2010. The remaining share of 68% was transferred after receiving approval for the deal from the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia.

For Editors

OJSC NOVATEK-Polymer is a subsidiary of JSC NOVATEK. It produces more than a dozen brands of insulating tapes and films based on polyethylene and polypropylene with a total volume of over 30,000 tons per year. Among these are polymer tapes and wrappers, heat-shrinkage belts, cuffs to protect pipe welds, polyethylene pipes and fittings. The company is the largest manufacturer in Russia and the CIS of insulating corrosion-resistant materials for the insulation of underground transmission gas and oil product pipelines.

The revenue of NOVATEK-Polymer in 2009 amounted to 1.9 billion rubles.

Contacts for Media

Press Office

Anna Lebed

International Media Relations

We use cookies to improve the services we provide. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to the cookie policy